Win trip to New Zealand’s Donut Island by Eating Some Donuts | Travel contest
Win a trip to New Zealand’s Donut island by Eating some Donuts — Who says NO for this.
Anyone who buys donuts holes at Papa Johns from June 2-30 entered to win a week-long trip to the donut shaped islands in New Zelands
In order to win, contestants must purchase their donut holes from papajohns.com or the Papa John’s app.
One grand prize winner will get to take a guest on an eight-day trip to New Zealand with a round-trip flight to Auckland. From there, the winning duo will spend two nights in the country’s most populous city before heading to Donut Island.
To be automatically entered for a chance to win, order Donut Holes between June 2, 2018 and June 30, 2018 at papajohns.com.
New Zealand’s Donut island | Travel content | Grand Price
- Round-trip economy class airfare from any United Airlines U.S. gateway to Auckland International Airport, New Zealand;
- Auckland airport/hotel arrival shuttle transfer;
- Group C economy rental vehicle for up to six (6) days. Driver must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age, possess a valid driver’s license and major credit card, and meet the terms and conditions of the rental agency. Winner will be responsible for any associated additional rental costs (including but not limited to insurance, gas, and GPS);
- Pick-up Auckland, Drop-off Wellington; thing
- Two nights accommodation Auckland; — Auckland in the Afternoon Foody tour
- One-night accommodation Whangamata; — Morning Kayak to Whenuakura (Donut) Island from Whangamata, scheduling dependent on weather conditions for which sponsor is not responsible.
- Two nights accommodation Rotorua; — Hobbiton Movie Set Tour, Matamata
- One-night accommodation Napier; — Art Deco Guided Walk, Napier
- One-night accommodation Wellington; — Capital Tastes Tour, Wellington
- One-way flight for two adults from Wellington to Auckland
Rules to win read
An additional 10 winners will get free donuts every month for a year as a consolation prize.
For more travel contest click here