White Claw, Travel contest; This could be the best day of your life!!! |
Presenting “White Claw, Travel contest”
Hard seltzer maker White Claw is having its first-ever Best Life Contest and two lucky winners will become brand ambassadors, receiving $60,000 each to turn their dreams into reality.
White Claw® Hard Seltzer – the perfect drink for those who live an active, balanced lifestyle, without compromising fun experiences in life – is in search for two ‘Best Life’ ambassadors, thirsty for new experiences and ready to share their new-found passions throughout their journey.
You can be one of two winners that receives $60,000 to be the official White Claw® Hard Seltzer ‘Best Life’ ambassadors for 6 months, traveling domestically discovering new passions and experiences, all while documenting and sharing how you live your best life along the way.
Submit a photo and caption below (or on Instagram!)* demonstrating how you live your best life for the chance to become a brand ambassador for White Claw® Hard Seltzer.
Click to Enter https://whiteclawbestlife.com/enter
All entries (you must be 25 or older to enter) should be submitted by June 3 before 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be announced in August.
Rules, Good to read
CONTEST ENTRY REQUIREMENTS & CONDITIONS: All Contest Entries must comply with the following minimum guidelines to be eligible:
- The entrant should be the only person in the Photo. No other individuals may appear in the Photo.
- Photos submitted via Instagram must include the hashtag #MyBestLifeContest in the Caption;
- Photos/Captions must conform to the format and size requirements and limitations of the Contest Website or Instagram (as applicable);
- Entry and Photo/Caption cannot contain content that is irrelevant to the purpose of the Contest: the Entry/Photo/Caption must address the theme of ‘Live your best life’;
- Once a Photo/Caption has been submitted, it cannot be modified by entrant;
- Each submitted Photo must be original, on which no image editing software has been used;
- Entry must have been created specifically for this Contest;
- The content of Photo and Caption must be truthful and accurate;
- No duplicate Photos/Captions or substantially similar Photos/Captions, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, may be submitted;
- By submitting a Photo taken by a third party, entrant warrants and represents that he/she has secured all rights and clearances to the Photo from the photographer (for the avoidance of doubt, in all cases, Caption must be solely the original work product of entrant);
- Entry and Photo/Caption cannot be profane, pornographic, sexually explicit or suggestive or contain nudity;
- Entry and Photo/Caption cannot be violent or promote firearms/weapons;
- Entry and Photo/Caption cannot promote illegal drugs or tobacco;
- Entry and Photo/Caption cannot depict or reference the consumption of alcohol;
- Entry and Photo/Caption cannot state or imply that the consumption of alcohol beverages is appropriate in conjunction with undertaking any task that requires concentration or physical coordination (e.g., operating a motor vehicle);
- Entry and Photo/Caption cannot be of appeal to minors;
- Entry and Photo/Caption cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about people, brands, products or companies;
- Entry and Photo/Caption cannot contain content that defames or depicts/references any person, brand, product or company in a negative or inappropriate manner;
- Entry and Photo/Caption cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group or be derogatory to any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group;
- Entry and Photo/Caption cannot reference or contain materials embodying copyrighted images, names, likenesses or other indicia identifying any brand, products, company or person, living or dead, without permission;
- Entry and Photo/Caption cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate;
- Entry and Photo/Caption cannot depict illegal activity and cannot itself be in violation of any law;
- Entry and Photo/Caption cannot in any way reference persons or organizations without written permission from any person or organization whose name or likeness is used;
- Entry and Photo/Caption may not include images of (or reference) a known celebrity, famous or well-known person or any image which violates the right of privacy or publicity of any person.
For more about White claw travel contest click here